- Family run business
- No VAT
- No call out charge
- Fully insured
- Security checked
" I was very impressed by the customer service and workmanship and would highly recommend this company. "
" We're delighted our door works like new again "
" After being locked out I phoned around and discovered Steve. He came out quickly and got me into my home and changed my lock. I paid less than half of what the bigger companies wanted for just getting me in "
" We called Steven after reading some of the reviews about having our door repaired. He came out and did a completely free estimate... rare these days! We were impressed with his level of professionalism and honesty so we let him do the job and he gave us a good deal. Would definitely recommend to my friends and neighbors. "
" Prompt and Professional Service I needed the locks changed on a rental property that I own, and ALS carried out the work promptly and extremely professionally. Throughout the process I was kept informed of the progress, and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Would certainly use them for any other issues that arise - a fast and friendly service. "
" We had a problem with our front door it would not lock and we thought we would have to buy a new door because our neighbours had had to. We called this company and Steve explained that the lock was out of date but it would source a replacement and return. To secure our home he fitted a temporary lock which meant that we could use the door as normal. It actually felt better believe it or not. After a day Steve contacted us and arranged to meet us after I finished work after 6. He removed his temporary lock and fitted the new lock and adjusted it to work smoothly. It felt like a new door. On completion he then showed us how to maintain it to save us on maintenance fees in the future. I thought the customer service was excellent and the attention to detail reassuring. I would have no problem recommending Steve and his company and would use again. "
" We just moved into our new house and decided to have are locks changed. We called A.L.S. and Steve arrived and gave us a written quotation of the work to be done. He kept us informed all the way and the job was completed within the week as we decided to upgrade our security. "
" Thanks for the excellent service and fast response this morning. Highly recommended. "
" My porch door's multi lock has given me trouble for the 4 years since I had the door installed, and despite maintenance by various personnel, no joy. The locksmith who called worked wonders on a partially fictional lock system, and it's now a huge improvement. Much appreciated ! "
" I had a problem with my front door lock. The door was jammed shut and I thought I would need to bite the bullet and buy a new door but to my surprise the door was opened the lock repaired and now it works better than it did before. "
" Steve at A.L.S. locksmith services fitted a mortise lock to our front door for added security. The work was carried out in a reasonable time frame and the quality of workmanship was of a very high standard. We are delighted. "
" The service was excellent. I broke my front door lock in the morning, Mr Neary turned up to fix it at the agreed time. He sorted the problem quickly and efficiently. It was a very reasonable price - the previous company in 2009 charged double for the same job. His service is of a very high standard and he has given me excellent advice on security issues. Mr Scot Monroe, Dumbarton "
" I called ALS locksmith in the morning, and it was Steve who answered. He took the time to listen to the issue I was having, and then let me know what he could, and couldn't, fix. He then gave me a time when he could be out to fix what he could..When he ran late, he called with plenty of time to let me know that he'd be late. When he did arrive, he was very courteous and quick to diagnose and fix the issue. He showed me what was broken, and offered a few tips on how to best take care of it for the future. "
A.L.S Locksmith Glasgow and Dumbarton
A.L.S. Locksmith Glasgow and Dumbarton specialists in UPVC door and window double glazing repairs.
UPVC door, Double Glazing Repairs
We strongly believe in providing excellent customer service and quality of workmanship wether it be a simple lock change, lock repair or a remedy to a door or window problem.
12 Good reasons to choose us
However, before you use us, you'll want to make sure you're choosing a locksmith service that will give you the best service and value for money.
We're not a franchise or national company
- A.L.S. is a family run independent locksmith and double glazing repairs specialist.
- Unlike the nationals we don't charge hourly rates or vat. There's no call centres, so when you call you'll speak directly with the locksmith (ask for Steve).
We Operate A Fast Efficient Service
- A.L.S. try to carry out repairs to doors and windows as quickly as possible. This minimizes any disruption to our customers.
- The majority of UPVC double glazing repairs and lock work are completed in one visit.
We Offer a Service That Fits Your Schedule
- We know you're busy, so we go out of our way to make sure our services are designed to fit even the busiest of schedules.
- We're a lot cheaper than the big companies and we DON'T charge vat. Our UPVC door double glazing repairs come with a years guarantee. All our work is completed to the highest standard and because of this every job is finished to give you peace of mind that your UPVC door or new lock will go the distance and save you on the cost of replacing them in the future.
A.L.S. Never "Wing it"
- We take pride in what we do. All our UPVC door and double glazing repairs are carried out to the highest standards.
A.L.S. Locksmith Never Fit Anything You Don't Need
- If your door has the right level of security required by your insurance provider we'll tell you. A.L.S. Locksmith maintain an honest approach to the service we offer and don't just fit locks to earn more business.
We Don't Fit New Doors Or Windows
- We are not trying to sell new doors or windows. We don't fit them - we only carry out the repairs.
- If the door or window is jammed shut we can open it without causing damage to the unit.
- If the parts are obsolete we can source updated versions or alternatives that will do the same job or offer better security.
We Don't Just Fix The Problem
- A.L.S. will carry out the UPVC door and double glazing repairs or lock work but also fix the reason why failed in the first place. This will save you money in the long run.
We Guarantee All Our Work
- A.L.S. Locksmith Glasgow and Dumbarton offer a twelve month guarantee on all locks and mechanisms that we supply and fit.
- We are fully insured with AXA.
We Take Card Payments
- A.L.S. Locksmith Glasgow and Dumbarton carry and are authorized to use a chip and pin card terminal that excepts Visa, Mastercard and Debit cards. Members of Trustwave.
We Members of Trustatrader
- A.L.S. Locksmith Glasgow and Dumbarton are full members of Trustatrader.
For more information please call 07712445612 and ask for Steve. Free of any obligation.